Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ummm...where to start?

Much has happened since the last post...which really makes me want to keep updating this so it's not like I'm lost on which event I should blab about.

To resolve this I will write about two of my favourite things: Sports and Food

For starters I was pretty sad the day I watched the Korea vs. Uraguay game...it was heartbreaking to seem them lose when they really should have had that game. There have been many shockers so far in the World Cup with the performance, or lack of, of England, Italy, France...and Portugual now out. Another shocker was to see that the Germany vs Argentina game was not even close!...I expected a 1 goal difference...not 4! And bye bye to Brazil. I'm looking forward to watching the Germany vs. Spain game...hope that one is a close one =)

Just a few days ago I went to Ribfest in Toronto...and I'm so glad I went this time, unlike all the other years where I would always find out too late. The ribs were delicious, the beans were delicious, it was all just so delicious! I'll post a couple pictures up soon.
This year I want to try to go to all the festivals in Toronto like the Taste of Danforth (never gone), Jazz Festival, Summerlicious (to a yummy place), and whatever else there may be. To add to that...must try all these yummy food places I've been hearing about..like this place that's suppose to make really really good sandwiches. Where have I been to have not tried any of these unheard of restaurants??
Tomorrow...I will be feasting on lobster at Wah Sing! =) I'm so excited...that even my stomach is excited. I feel hungry just thinking about eating black bean lobster!...and corn soup!...drooooooooools*

oh mannn...time to get a snack...I am seriously starving now after thinking about food and for what is to come tomorrow! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment