Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Picture Is Worth 1,000 Words

 A Collection of Pictures (+ lil descriptions) of My Past Week

White and Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies




World Cup Gear (From Roots)+ Asian Gum (there is literally only 4 lil gum balls in that tiny box lol, still it's yummy)


Waiting in line for the enter the H&M Re-Opening Event
(Invite Only - thanks to my sister who got an invite! =))

Red Carpet Style + Enjoying the Drinks and Goodies!
I don't know why I'm so yellow in the middle picture...lol

The Many Items Tried (25% off purchases WoooHooo~)


The Walk
(Garage at which we left the car to get fixed to home)

Loving My New Sunglasses! (from H&M)
 

Mushroom Risotto

If A picture is worth 1,000 words...then how about the worth of a whole bundle of pictures??....not enough words so wordless (aka priceless)??
[lol just my random silliness]
Happy Photo-Snapping Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment