Monday, February 15, 2010

GOLD!

Canada finally wins GOLD on home ground!
Alexandre Bilodeau wins Gold for Canada!
So the beginning was a rough start, but it's getting better.
It's all about the finish =)

His story is really touching and sweet about him and his older brother Federic.
Alexandre and Federic Bilodeau

Anyhow, back to studying.
There is much for me to update...
So what to expect soon is
1. The outcome of the Superbowl get-together I hosted (wings+blue cheese dip+nacho recipes with it!)
2. Looking for place to go to for some good poutine?  Well I found an article that lists the top 5 places, and Steve's (the restaurant I mentioned in my first blog post) isn't listed.  I'm excited to try these places out to see if the poutine there is really that good and worth the $$
3. Sunchips

No comments:

Post a Comment