Thursday, February 4, 2010

Potential First Trip of 2010

Here's something a lil funny.  I love travel, but I haven't traveled much.  So it's more like I love the idea of travel...because I oh-so want to travel!
So I was quite excited to hear there is a trip-in-planning for the Family Day weekend =)


The Few Options


- "Now you're in New York,
these streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you..."

Where Seinfield, Sex and the City, and many many others, happened



So if you didn't get the idea already, New York City (I have never been there yet...)
There is definitely a lot to see and do there, but that will be saved for the autumn time because I don't want to go when it's cold and slushy nor when it's hot and muggy.


- "Viva Las Vegas"


Ocean's 11, 12, 13...one of my favourite movie trilogies. Another good one that has Matt Damon, The Bourne Trilogies!


Anyway getting back on track, Las Vegas, once again going to save this trip for another occasion.


- "If you're going to San Francisco,
Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair,
if you're going to San Francisco,
You're going to meet some gentle people there..."


Full House!


So this is the one that we have settled with.  San Francisco, Cali.


Does anyone have any suggestions of places to visit in San Fran, such as restaurants/foods to try, or shopping, etc.
Any would be helpful! =)
So please feel free to leave a comment!


All three places I haven't been to yet, but soon hopefully, that will change!

No comments:

Post a Comment