Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good Eats: Korean


Yesterday went out for dinner with my parents and we went to a place known for good mool neng myun.  It's a Korean dish.  It's super refreshing, so it's perfect to have to cool off on a hot summer day.
It's made with arrowroot noodles (at least I think) in a icy broth.  I like this one especially because they put a slice or two of Korean pear.  There's also hard boiled egg, cucumber and etc.
Maybe I can get my mom to write out the key ingredients.

Also had this...
I believe it's called dweh-jee chim? (wow I seem so not Korean right now lol)
It's stew pork and kimchi...I love kimchi like this.
Anyhow, it's delicious and I'm probably not doing justice to either dishes.

I'm not sure how appealing this looks to non-Koreans, but it's always good to try something new right? =)


Oh yeah the restaurant is Cho Sun Ok


HAPPY EATING EVERYONE~! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment