Thursday, March 25, 2010

My G License Test Experience

I'm waiting in the car to take the test, and after awhile the driving tester comes out and he's this small old asian guy.  I pull the window down and he says he wants me to press the brake and turn the signals on.  I'm fully pressing the brake and he's like okay test the brake and I say I am.  He comes back to the driver side and says...

Little Asian Man: press on the brakes
Me: I am pressing the brake
LAM: are you sure you're pressing on the brake? press on the brake
Me: I AM pressing the brake
LAM: Do you know which one is the brake?
Me: yes i do (in my mind, if I didn't even know that would I even have my license to begin with? or be alive after driving?!)
LAM: Sonia do you understand English? Do you know what I'm saying?
Me: (in my mind I'm like what the hell? I think I know English better than you do) yes I do, and I'm pressing the brake
LAM: Just press on the brake okay?
Me: okay (I am)
What a rude rude lil man!

So I already have a feeling something must be wrong with the car since I AM pressing on the damn brake.  After going back and forth in conversation, he finally realizes after looking at the right brake light that the left brake light wasn't working.
Because of this...I couldn't even take my test.

That was the result of my G test....I have to rebook it and pay another $75 for the test.  So upsetting!
I only pay 1/2 the fee, and the test I didn't even get to do I only pay 1/2.  I think you pay $34.50 before the test and then another $34.50 after the test.
Happy Driving everyone! ...I know I won't be.. =(
p.s. Lesson Learned: Check all lights, and everything else like making sure you have at least 1/2 a tank of gas (didn't know that), before going in for you G test.

No comments:

Post a Comment