Thursday, April 1, 2010

Product Test: Mascara

Okay so this was a little bit of a challenge...

Only because I couldn't see a big difference between a couple of them.

I tested 4 different brands, all
waterproof.  It was a box set from Sephora.  [I may do another Mascara product test with those that are suppose to be the best and see if they are what they say they are]

I'm not sure if it's hard to tell because I have small Asian eyes where I don't have the fold [which makes it harder for me to apply eye make-up since most of it won't show and I don't want to put too MUCH]


Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara:
- Thick Brush
What it does: Thickens, slightly lengthens
Tarte - Lights Camera Splashes
- Thin Brush
What it does: Slightly Thickens
Make Up Forever - Aqua Smokey Lash
- Thick Brush
What it does: Goes on Clumply
Too Faced - Mini Lash Injection
- Thick Brush
What it does: Slightly Thickens
So the Winner from the Four? Urban Decay - Big Fatty Mascara
The classic mascara by Maybelline is still one of my faves though~

Also I love this eyelash curler from the Sephora collection.  It works for my eyes where it can get closer to the lash line.  I always had trouble with the typical eyelash curler since I have flabby eyelids and I wouldn't be able to get close enough to the lash line...so it didn't curl my lashes very nice.  It's also compact which makes it easier to carry around too =)
(~$15)


This one is apparently really good too so I'm thinking of testing it out.
Shu Uemura (~$20-25)
It looks like the typical eyelash curler but apparently works well for Asian eyelashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment